Sunday, September 30, 2007

In the Background









There is something so freeing of my muse to work on backgrounds. I know that there is any number of scrapbook papers out there that have beautiful backgrounds and if I am in a hurry, I will use one of them. But I love doing backgrounds. Experimenting with color, form and texture. I have a good excuse because that is my job for WorldWin Papers. I get to use and abuse their wonderful papers and report back to them what I have put on them next! Their paper can take it and I am always surprised as to how they turn out because they all turn out differently. I never know what I am going to come up with next! Well today I am just going to share some cards that I made with my own backgrounds.
I better get to work on some more. So many colors and types of ink, paints and paper and never enough time to play!

1 comment:

Aparna said...

OMG!! What an amazing set of cards, Cindy! Each one more beautiful than the last. Perhaps it is the paper, but in your hands, they become so special :-) - Thank you for sharing!