Sunday, September 30, 2007

In the Background









There is something so freeing of my muse to work on backgrounds. I know that there is any number of scrapbook papers out there that have beautiful backgrounds and if I am in a hurry, I will use one of them. But I love doing backgrounds. Experimenting with color, form and texture. I have a good excuse because that is my job for WorldWin Papers. I get to use and abuse their wonderful papers and report back to them what I have put on them next! Their paper can take it and I am always surprised as to how they turn out because they all turn out differently. I never know what I am going to come up with next! Well today I am just going to share some cards that I made with my own backgrounds.
I better get to work on some more. So many colors and types of ink, paints and paper and never enough time to play!

1 comment:

Ape Maya said...

OMG!! What an amazing set of cards, Cindy! Each one more beautiful than the last. Perhaps it is the paper, but in your hands, they become so special :-) - Thank you for sharing!