Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am having a lot of fun so far!


I keep adding more and more of the things I like. I just keep finding more to put on the side bars and the bottom. It is crazy! I thought I better add some more artwork just to fill it out.
This is another Asian girl that I did from the Innovative Stamp Creations sheet. I used all WorldWin papers and colored pencils. My sweet hubby bought me a brand new set of Prismacolor Colored pencils. I have many pencils but they are all different types and brands, there is just something about a brand new set that is so inspiring. I can still remember getting a brand new box of Crayola Crayons. Oh the look of them all wrapped up in new paper and the nice sharp tips. Most of all it was the smell! There is nothing quite like the smell of new crayons. It is one of those things that you never forget. Well, I feel that way about my 144 new colored pencils now. I wished that I had a little man inside of that tin to sharpen all of these babies but I managed to do it. Well this will be it for the night. I will be back tomorrow!

No comments: