Monday, October 15, 2007

I have been lagging!!




It is time to add something! I have been busy with deadlines and have been ignoring this blog. So here goes. I thought I better show some layouts this time. I haven't done one recently and I really need to do that. I have "issues" with my basement right now (that is where my art studio is) and even though my precious stuff is fine, the plumbing is not. It has been raining constantly here, and we are getting a leak from somewhere. So, my enviroment is not pleasent all the time. I do what I have to do to fulfill my commitments to my design teams and come right back up. Boo Hiss. I shouldn't be so ungrateful. I have lots of fun stuff and this is just a little glitch in the picture. I am so thankful for all that I do have. This problem will be resolved eventually. I think all of this gloomy weather is getting me down. I love a little rain, but this is getting ridiculous!
I will add something that always makes me smile, my grandkids! I have TONS of photos of them that need to be scrapped! Wishing you all (and myself) sunny days.

No comments: