Sunday, October 21, 2007

Love those Radiant Rains!!!




I have been playing with my Radiant Rains by Luminarte and I am having so much fun. They are rich watercolor based dyes that come in the most luscious colors and color is what I am all about. They make an excellent partner with my wonderfully versatile World Win cardstocks so I really got busy. I have made a few different sheets of backgrounds but the three cards I am sharing are all from one sheet of autumn tones. I am really into red lately and I wanted to see how red I could go. I used Indian Copper, Spiced Pumpkin, Jasper Red, Solar Gold, Yellow Rose and Nutmeg on White Quartz Elan Metallic cardstock from World Win. One I left plain with a spray of black Krylon webbing spray and a touch of spray glitter (no scan does these colors justice and they don't begin to show the depth of the layers of color). Just some paper layering and a small leaf charm is all it needed. The other two I used some gold rub on leaves that I had stashed, more layering and lettering added.
Well, I hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Donalda said...

Cindy those are just beautiful cards!!!!!!!!!!! I do love the backgrounds you made. Your work is always gorgeous!!!!

Art By Wanda said...

Cindy, your cards are gorgeous!!! I have the radiant rain mists and daubers also and love using them.

Judiwithaneye00 said...

WooooHoooo! Just Gorgeous!

Judi Foster