Sunday, November 30, 2008

Published in Altered Arts again!











I bet you thought I dropped off the face of the earth. I have been busy doing a lot of things but one of them obviously is not keeping up with my blog.




This was published in the Nov/Dec edition of Altered Arts Magazine. It is titled Life House and I got inspired by seeing the books shaped like houses. I had some great collage images from Altered Pages and some fabulous papers from WorldWin Papers so I figured I would make my own little house of life.




I hope you enjoy it.




6 comments:

Laura lok said...

wow congrats that is sooo cool and it is well deserved

Connie Fossenier said...

Cindy you rock, congratulations on being published. Your diverse talent and personality attract greatness.
connie paxman

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Woo! Hoo!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your GORGEOUS house collage being published in Altered Arts Magazine . . . it's AWESOME! It looks like you spent your time away from your blog creating . . . creating . . . creating . . . BRAVO on your beautiful creation!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! That is amazing!! And the pieces are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

rubber stamps said...

Amazing..
They are just beautiful..