Monday, June 16, 2008

Innovative Stamp Creations - My newest stamp sheet





Betsy wrote me and told me to look for a surprise in the mail last week. I was surprised! She had a brand new sheet of rubber with one of my sketches on it. I was really pleased with what she came up with. I just send her sketches and she does the magic! http://www.innovativestampcreations.com/ischomepage.html

I am loving these smaller sheets and this stamp image is a substantial size and a fun one to work with. I dabbled a bit with it and used some of my new papers that I received from my newest companies that I design for The Paper Mill Store. http://www.thepapermillstore.com/

I stamped her face onto some oil painting paper and used some of ISC's other stamps. I just did a little something to start me off. You can see more of her on the ISC Architect's blog. They did some fantastic works with her. http://www.innovativestampcreations.blogspot.com/

Oh, and if that wasn't enough I got the latest issue of Just Cards from Scott Publications and there were two more of my cards in there. I had forgotten all about them, they are silly little simple cards but were fun to make. I will include them in this blog. Lots of fun surprises for me this week! Yay!!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Aparna said...

I love that face!!! Beautiful art, as always, and the card on the Innovative stamp home page is TDF! Congrats on the other published works too :-)

Donalda said...

Way to go girlfriend!!!!!!! You are so talented !!!!!! I am so glad that one of my friends is so famous. Congrats on the published cards. Your friend !!!!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

OHMYGOSH, Cindy!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new image at ISC!!!! Woo!!!! Hoo!!!!!

Art By Wanda said...

Cindy, wonderful stamps and beautiful samples!!! Congrats on your sketch being used and congrats on being published!!!

rosebudinnh said...

hello , Congrats, on the new stamps.I just love your designs for ISC, Iam a big fan of your stamps!!! Rose Guerin/ rosebudinnh