Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am sooooo lagging!



Ok, I have been meaning to add so much more to this blog and I haven't been very motivated to do much of anything. I did manage to avoid the flu this year as my entire family was dropping like flies around me, so I do feel fortunate about that. I also cannot use it as an excuse. I am just in a dry spell, creatively. You might say I have been really lazy, maybe that is my problem. Yeah, I am really lazy and I just don't feel like doin' nuthin'. I will snap out of it soon, I just need my muse to get back and inspire me. I think she has taken another extended vacation. She can be so selfish.
Hey, I can share something with you though. I made this for WorldWin Papers booth at Winter CHA 2008. Yvonne wanted another flower and I had to come up with something a little different that the past flowers. We went through a flood in our basement where my studio WAS, a horrific ice storm, a blizzard, lost our power for three days, numerous plumbers, clean up people, insurance adjustors all the while I was in the middle of this project which was teetering on the edge of the deadline. I did manage to get it done though. I had to cut out leaves by the fireplace with a camper's lamp next to the fireplace during the power outage.
It wasn't as elaborate as I would have liked to have had it but I did get it finished. TaDah!!
The wreath measures 15" across and is made entirely of WorldWin Doublemates paper. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Ape Maya said...

WOW! This has turned out fantastic!

Donalda's Blog said...

Girl your work is as gorgeous as always. So glad to see you post again.

Stampmouse said...

GORGEOUS what a great job you did on this

Michi Michaelson said...

Eeeeeeeeeee-YAOW!!!!!!!!! These flowers are WONDERFUL, Cindy R!!! I LOVE 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!